Welcome to The Briercliffe Society Forum

The forum is free to join and you do not need to be a member of the society. You will receive an email to activate your account before you will be able to log in. Please check spam filters and junk mail folders for this email.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: posts not being shown
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 pm 

Hi, As I am a new (the newest) member maybe I am doing something wrong, but could a moderater please tell me why, whenever I post on the subject of a Clarion club being situated in Ribchester, (where the Lodestar pub used to be), the post is either not accepted, or is removed.
Yours a baffled old Taddy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:48 pm 

No answer to that then,?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:22 am 
Spider Lady

I wasn't online yesterday Taddy, sorry. I'm afraid there is only me and I can't be here all the time.

I'm not sure what the problem may be. It's hard to remotely diagnose what is happening. You say on another topic that you are new to the online thing - I'm wondering if the system is 'timing out' before you post your message. If it is taking you a while to type the message, try clicking 'Preview' part way through, a couple of times if it is necessary. This may help with keeping your session active and you can still go back to where you were to continue your post.

I can assure you though, no posts have been deleted. They only get deleted if they are offensive or an advertisement that has not been approved prior to posting.

I can't find anything about the Clarion club, is it a new message you were starting?

Searching for lost relatives? Win the Lottery!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:21 pm 

Thank you for your prompt reply Mel, no my post was not a new topic, it was posted under Independant Labour Party cottage in the query section; never mind, I shall try again until I get it right, Your's, Taddy