Welcome to The Briercliffe Society Forum

The forum is free to join and you do not need to be a member of the society. You will receive an email to activate your account before you will be able to log in. Please check spam filters and junk mail folders for this email.
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm 
Spider Lady

Not as expensive as I would have expected

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67026998.html

Searching for lost relatives? Win the Lottery!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:54 pm 

Hello there,

I'm the owner of the property for sale - thanks for the comment, I think it's great value too!

Obviously I'm sure everyone on here knows that John Smith of Haggate built the property -but did you also know that *both* parts of his house are up for sale right now? So next door is the original dwelling Georgian house that the Smiths built, and my house is the 'extension', built in the early 19th century. Both houses are absolutely fascinating and beautiful examples of their respective architectural periods.

Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to know more!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 pm 

Hello there,

I'm the owner of the property, so thank you for the comment - and I agree that it's great value!

Did you also know that both the houses that made up John Smith's original home are currently for sale? Which must make this a 'once in a lifetime' occurrence - and perhaps an opportunity for someone to snap them both up and turn the houses back into one dwelling again?

Happy to answer any questions, as I'm sure you all know there is lots of history associated with both homes.

Feel free to drop me a line!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 am 

mjboyd wrote:
Hello there,

I'm the owner of the property, so thank you for the comment - and I agree that it's great value!

Did you also know that both the houses that made up John Smith's original home are currently for sale? Which must make this a 'once in a lifetime' occurrence - and perhaps an opportunity for someone to snap them both up and turn the houses back into one dwelling again?

Happy to answer any questions, as I'm sure you all know there is lots of history associated with both homes.

Feel free to drop me a line!

is there a way we can setup a visit?