Welcome to The Briercliffe Society Forum

The forum is free to join and you do not need to be a member of the society. You will receive an email to activate your account before you will be able to log in. Please check spam filters and junk mail folders for this email.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Eileen Kelly
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 am 

Hi there,

I'm looking for an old friend of mine and her name is Eileen Kelly (this is her maiden name). There were a few of us who hung out together when we were kids. We all went to St. Mary's infant/junior catholic school and then on to St. Hilda's. We used to go to the Mecca on Saturday afternoon and then graduated to Thursday nights. Our other friends were Bernadette Dacey and Sylvia Smith. They all used to live up Brunshaw. The last I heard about Eileen (from her mum & dad) is that she married and moved South and ran a B&B in either Torquay or Newquay and that Bernadette was going there for holidays every year.

I would love to connect with her again as we used to spend many evenings together. Her mum and dad were great and with the help of Eileen's dad we renovated the cellar in their house so we could have a place to go. We were all crazy about the Beatles and all the other groups from the British Invasion.

Andrea